Barbaric Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barbaric Castle

For those of Barbaric Castle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A question reguarding playing off of weather...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gregorick WaltheSeer

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-02-26

A question reguarding playing off of weather... Empty
PostSubject: A question reguarding playing off of weather...   A question reguarding playing off of weather... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 10:03 pm

For instance, I plan on having it rain buckets on Gregorick here shortly*L* And thusly it would be then raining for everyone else in play at the time...Short of constantly reminding people who come in, that it's raining...How to play off of that?

I've seen some settings where weather was set up, though I dont bloody well know how they do it? Any comments?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: A question reguarding playing off of weather...   A question reguarding playing off of weather... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 9:59 am

I can't see why we can't having it raining, merely post up a notice on the main cork and put *WEATHER* or something similar as the heading, post when it starts and then post when it stops.

Its up to others to read the posting.
Back to top Go down
http://barbaric-castle.heavenforum.com
Gregorick WaltheSeer

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: A question reguarding playing off of weather...   A question reguarding playing off of weather... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:23 am

Alright, thanks.

And by main cork, I assume you mean the main notice cork here? The old coks the rp had at hyperchat, seem to be gone now?*L*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question reguarding playing off of weather...   A question reguarding playing off of weather... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A question reguarding playing off of weather...
Page 1 of 1