Barbaric Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barbaric Castle

For those of Barbaric Castle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About keeping up with important rp things that occur...And a word on Isidore's coranation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gregorick WaltheSeer

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-02-26

About keeping up with important rp things that occur...And a word on Isidore's coranation Empty
PostSubject: About keeping up with important rp things that occur...And a word on Isidore's coranation   About keeping up with important rp things that occur...And a word on Isidore's coranation Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:57 am

((This is just an ooc note...It occurs to me, that considering the amount of echos there ofte are, to read back on, to try to keep up with things*L* That, considering such (Which is great! Awesome that we've got such cool rp going on, and such great rp'ers!), that maybe, when something noteworthy happens, it could be posted about here?

For instance, if people were not aware of Isidore having thrown his throne in his anger and all, then it could easily be lost in the mix if echos were too far back...And that is definatly something to be played on, as well as Talia being reduced back down to just slave status*L* (Should have taken the key, Talia!*Chuckles*)

So, things like that...maybe could be posted about here, so people can be aware, if they dont have the time or inclination to wade back through echos, since they were last about? Especialy for those who play here, but are'nt able to be around as much as some*Nods*

Also....

For the coranation, Gregorick has something up his sleeve to add to the festivities of the day. I will be posting about it here though, rather then in the rooms, becouse I'm sure that there will be so much going on then...And it'll be a big enough thing that I dont want it overlooked or rushed through*L*

I will also post here of the gifts for Isidore, for his coranation day, from Gregorick. Perhaps others might want to do the same, I dont know. But that's what I'll be doing*Nods*

Ok, back to rp!*L*))
Back to top Go down
Queen Cara,

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-02-26

About keeping up with important rp things that occur...And a word on Isidore's coranation Empty
PostSubject: Re: About keeping up with important rp things that occur...And a word on Isidore's coranation   About keeping up with important rp things that occur...And a word on Isidore's coranation Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 4:38 am

good idea
Back to top Go down
Isidore

Isidore

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: About keeping up with important rp things that occur...And a word on Isidore's coranation   About keeping up with important rp things that occur...And a word on Isidore's coranation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 3:55 am

*has finally connected to the boards.. and so can keep things apace*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About keeping up with important rp things that occur...And a word on Isidore's coranation   About keeping up with important rp things that occur...And a word on Isidore's coranation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About keeping up with important rp things that occur...And a word on Isidore's coranation
Page 1 of 1