Barbaric Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barbaric Castle

For those of Barbaric Castle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Western Provinces

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Friedrich of Saxony1

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Western Provinces Empty
PostSubject: Western Provinces   Western Provinces Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:42 pm

As most know I am in the western provinces scouting and determining if the enemy is about. During my visit to the Dracus estate I captured a women named, Cinnia. She claims she is from an estate nearby and her horse escaped carrying an important scroll in the saddle bag. I am going to retrieve the scroll and then bring her to the castle to determine if she is a enemy of the Castle or not. See you all very soon!!
Back to top Go down
Gregorick WaltheSeer

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Western Provinces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Provinces   Western Provinces Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:23 pm

Yo man, message Jocelyn deSpencer@bwr and/or ELDar Dracus@bwr, about what he found out.

And, Friedrich would be shocked perhaps, when about FIVE HUNDRED soliders of Barbarus's army, show up to take deSpencer lands back from Eldar's men who are holding it against the king's wishes*LOL*
Back to top Go down
Lord Varek

Lord Varek

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Western Provinces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Provinces   Western Provinces Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:37 pm

Chuckle; inward
See you soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Western Provinces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Provinces   Western Provinces Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Western Provinces
Page 1 of 1