Barbaric Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barbaric Castle

For those of Barbaric Castle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Of the Camps of Eldar Dracus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Isidore

Isidore

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Of the Camps of Eldar Dracus Empty
PostSubject: Of the Camps of Eldar Dracus   Of the Camps of Eldar Dracus Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 10:01 am

Wed Mar 05 21:59:30 ~
Isidore D'Aiglemort@jag said to ELDar Dracus@bwr:
Since you have not taken the liberty to respond to Gregoricks responses to you, or requests to drop me a line.. I am including my most recent response to Gregoirck cncerning the 10,000 or so troops that have mysteriously been encamped within my borders:

*reads and shakes his head*
Close to ten thousand troops..from halfway across the known world?
And he STILL has NOT messaged me.I'll drop him a line..indicating if he doesnt respond and come to something more reasonable..Ill simply ignore his play. Ten thousand troops.. was a LOT of damn people in the dark ages..and how does this one guy..know so mnay different rulers..whod be willing to loan him five thousand troops willy nilly?
*shaks his head*
I had planned on the entire muster of Barbarus coming close to ten thousand..but thats stripping every garrison from coast to coast. And thats only men of a fighting age, and trained for it.

And even that number isnt strictly realistic.

*goes the the corks to begin work on some geophrphy issues and describing the millitary might of Barbarus*

____
So, theres my answer. Isidore brought five hundred calvary with him.. as posted in BattleField

My advise..is to lower your numbers soon..and remove the camo a bit more. Even so.. a thousnad troops would still be seen entering Barbarus' lands..and word would have beent sent long ago concerning the sheer numbers invading. A camp of 10,000 troops..or more is not something that just escapes notice..especially when all of these troops are acmpeda haf days ride of the Royal Castle

I will be posting my answer to this on Barbarus' corks, and making a post mentioning the various military strengths of the country.

I would advise you to simply make yor numbers more realistic, because at this point, Im leanig to simply Ignoring your play

Isidore
Back to top Go down
Cias Bearclaw

Cias Bearclaw

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Of the Camps of Eldar Dracus   Of the Camps of Eldar Dracus Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 11:41 am

also note that the supplies needed to keep 10,00 men alive would be staggering. They would strip a forest like locust in a few days.

just my 2 cents worth.
Back to top Go down
http://bwr.hyperchat.com/newchat/u/ciasbearclaw/~bwr/homepage.ht
Lord Varek

Lord Varek

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Of the Camps of Eldar Dracus   Of the Camps of Eldar Dracus Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:34 pm

Myself having read; all the information; concedes with Isidore.

More to point; if the lands; had been; a part of Barbarus to begin with; how could so many troops be received and availble. Also; Scouts are always on patrol; half a days ride; would be; normally; as I see it; every day; seen; by them.
Take note; to the fact; such sounds; that could carry forth; unlike modern day times; that would echo; if that many was gathered; it would; be heard; at the Castle itself.

My two cents
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of the Camps of Eldar Dracus   Of the Camps of Eldar Dracus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of the Camps of Eldar Dracus
Page 1 of 1