Barbaric Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barbaric Castle

For those of Barbaric Castle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

an apology and an Explanation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

an apology and an Explanation Empty
PostSubject: an apology and an Explanation   an apology and an Explanation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 5:39 am

generally i don't pre set up rp before hand and just play off what is posted,however Varek and I had come up with a plan of action that would account for my Char to be away for a while (as I'd posted in the reality sucks)
but the play got missunderstood, and went terribly wrong, getting upset i posted to leave the play as i had thouht my play had upset people,

so i aoplogise and ask that you will forgive me that..Varek and i have adjusted the play..the plot twists..*grins*

thank you

Shareena
Back to top Go down
Lord Varek

Lord Varek

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: an apology and an Explanation   an apology and an Explanation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 6:12 am

Twists; thickens;

I am as well sorry; normally; I to do not preset; rp ahead; though; with the upcoming unknown; had worked on something; incase.
Now; all will gasp
think Im crueler
chuckle
Back to top Go down
Lady Isabella

Lady Isabella

Female Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: an apology and an Explanation   an apology and an Explanation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:15 am

Neither of you need to apologize, we were just all worried for you both. We have all come to adore your play together and I for one am glad that things have been worked out! This is your home Shareena and no matter what r/t brings, here is where you belong and will always, always be welcome and wanted! ~hugs left for you both~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: an apology and an Explanation   an apology and an Explanation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:23 pm

*smiles at Isabella and hugs her*

thank you honey..your words mean alot..

Looks at Varek and pokes Him..you meany..grins..
Back to top Go down
Talia

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: an apology and an Explanation   an apology and an Explanation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:40 pm

I am really glad things got worked out, I love watching Shareena you make her so beautiful and yet so strong,, I'm so glad your not leaving...

ponders though about Varek leaving even for a time though hmmm LOL

I am glad you both have it worked out,, Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an apology and an Explanation   an apology and an Explanation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

an apology and an Explanation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barbaric Castle :: Out of Character Corks :: Storylines-
Jump to: