Barbaric Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barbaric Castle

For those of Barbaric Castle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Concerning the play between Rashani Tabara & Gregorick & a few other minor points

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Isidore

Isidore

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Concerning the play between Rashani Tabara & Gregorick & a few other minor points Empty
PostSubject: Concerning the play between Rashani Tabara & Gregorick & a few other minor points   Concerning the play between Rashani Tabara & Gregorick & a few other minor points Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:32 am

Firstly, My Apologies to Gregorick. I didnt think an Ambassador affair would be all that much of a big deal. Someone needs to play the opposition right? However, as it clearly is a problem, there are my apologies.

Concerning the play, moving forward from this point:

1) Any ideas need to be spoken of between concerned parties. She asked me for an idea that would save her bacon from being put in the fire, thats the first thing that popped into my head. I personally have o objections to whatever Gregorick/Rashani decide.

2) Isidore is leaving the castle and taking no one with him., he will ride with the first army group to get organize and begin planning for the war. He left by stealth, at night, and informed no one. Lord Hawk is named to the regency, and failing that Lord Varek. I have some things in RT to sort out. Gregorick is charged to help whomever occupies the Regency.

3) Im not sure how long this gap in RT is going to conflict, but as I have a baby being born sometime in the near future playtimes will be sporadic. Bear with me.

4) chastity is released from the {Dragon} collar as per play between her and Isidore
Back to top Go down
Gregorick WaltheSeer

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Concerning the play between Rashani Tabara & Gregorick & a few other minor points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning the play between Rashani Tabara & Gregorick & a few other minor points   Concerning the play between Rashani Tabara & Gregorick & a few other minor points Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 6:39 pm

*Shakes head quietly*

As I explained in private to you, and to the other Brother players, it's not the rp per se' that bothered me, it was the running roughshod over a concept that I created, without asking me about oh...did I have any ideas on that front myself, as it had been my concept in the first place? Or even just a "hey, would you mind if..." sort of thing. Nothing.

And, as I said in private, that was not how I was "raised" to roleplay with others. I'm flattered and honored that so many people enjoy the idea of Zackfare and going to war with the enemy nation, but had someone ELSE come up with it, -I- certainly would have asked their permission, ooc'ly behind the scenes first, before tossing in a character of such magnitude as a princess of that country, etc...etc.

None the less, as I said...again, in private...The player of Rashani is here now, and so is her character. I would -never- want to try to deny any player the right to roleplay here! And possibly she and her character will make great assents to the setting. However, I will speak with her in private, yes, about possibly simply striking/nixing and changing, the last part of her rp, where she claimed to BE a princess of Zackfare.

Becouse otherwise...When Greg wakes up, he better have armed guards on him at all times. As I said...yet again, in private...if he's been torturing and has dark designs for Arianna, the Zackfare prisoner in the dungeon, who is nothing but a commoner of Zackfare...he sure as hell is going to get himself killed, trying to kill Rashani, if she's played through as a princess of Zackfare, herself.

*Shrugs*I tried to handle all of this in a reasonable manner in private, you decided to call it out here, in public. Ok, so here's where I'll respond. All things considered, I think I'll pull some of my focus from this rp and setting. There's something that I may be joining in on in the near future, and I'm going to need handle space and room space, for that.

So, for now:

Gregorick WaltheSeer, as he's become quite involved in the BC setting and it's characters, stays.

Nicolae Romane, leaves with the rest of his troupe of players. They came to entertain the King and the Court and the guests that came to attend the festivities of Isidore's coranation. Well, that time period has passed (and uh, by your post here, Isidore is'nt even around now), so, the troupe of traveling players, moves on. I'll leave the handle registered for the moment, but Nicolae has gone on. (My appoligies to the player of the Baronness Caja, whom I know hoped that he would stay).

Brother Oswin, well he's a monk, the youngest of the order assigned to the castle. So, he's there...just...wont be played anymore.

And of course "Castle cat", is not a registered handle, so I'll play that once in awhile, as the mood strikes me.

For the time being, the rooms that are: Greg's chamber, the Castle Study, The Chapel and the Grounds Room, will remain. If I find I have need of them, then I will come to the corks here first, and give ample time for someone else to step forward to let me transfer the room to, before getting rid of them from my account.

I realy do think this is a GREAT setting, and I appreciate all the hard work that the Admin has put into making it for all of us to enjoy. I think we have an awesome core group of players here as well, and I have come to know and like ooc'ly too, some of them, as well as enjoying watching their roleplay.

*Is a consumate lucker, I freely admit*

OOC'ly...Isidore, I wish you best of luck with the new addition to your family. I can understand becouse of such, why you're pulling from play for the most part, except sporadicaly as you can.

However...uh...It was told to me, that Varek is the second eldest of the brothers? "Shadow Son" is his nickname, partly for that reason. And he, and his player, have been the ones around most of the time, handling so many things becouse you and Hawk's player are'nt able to be around as often.

I cant -wait- to see how Varek takes being told he's been bypassed in favor of the third eldest, for Regent, while Isidore is gone!*LOL* Granted, there may be ooc reasons for this decision, I dont know, but ic'ly...It should be verrrrrrrrry interesting to see come out in play!*L*

Anyways...there's the situation with me, and my characters.

Catch you all on the flip side.
Back to top Go down
Lord Varek

Lord Varek

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the play between Rashani Tabara & Gregorick & a few other minor points   Concerning the play between Rashani Tabara & Gregorick & a few other minor points Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:04 pm

IC:: **Hears the decree; Hawk is to take charge; Isidore the King; leaving for battle. Though; I do not; want such a place; to be King; a eerie coolness; settles about. Shadowed son; trained to take place; no; even that is ripped from me. Nothing; I am. I have my own lands. Mind turns there::

ooc:: Isidore, treasure that baby, ooc, I understand the reasons of you taking some time off, and unsure when you will be about.
**Keeps my own comments about all the rest; for now; to myself**
Back to top Go down
Baroness Caja

Female Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the play between Rashani Tabara & Gregorick & a few other minor points   Concerning the play between Rashani Tabara & Gregorick & a few other minor points Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:10 pm

IC -

The King's departure has all in a slight uproar. Many worried and many cheering Him on even after His departure.

Then the Baroness had heard of the Gypsy Mans departure and feels a sadness within her. For now she remains locked within her chambers, fearful that any may see the mixture of feelings rushing through her.

OOC -

I have put Caja out there and besides for Nicolae the only one to do any real play with me is Murielle and she is away due to her RT affairs for now.

-edits to add to Greg's typist-

It was fun while it lasted.

-edits once more to add to Isidore's typist- lol

Congrats on the coming child. I shall pray that all goes well with the birth. Children are so precious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the play between Rashani Tabara & Gregorick & a few other minor points   Concerning the play between Rashani Tabara & Gregorick & a few other minor points Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:10 pm

ic- shakes my head..one less mad fool to dodge *grins*

ooc-congrats on the baby..*smiles*
Back to top Go down
Talia

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the play between Rashani Tabara & Gregorick & a few other minor points   Concerning the play between Rashani Tabara & Gregorick & a few other minor points Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 5:54 pm

IC-finally peace as the fools leaves no longer does she have to deal with his antics
ponders letting that cat sleep with me as i love animals

OOC - Congrats Dad - Don't ever expected to have a normal life again!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the play between Rashani Tabara & Gregorick & a few other minor points   Concerning the play between Rashani Tabara & Gregorick & a few other minor points Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concerning the play between Rashani Tabara & Gregorick & a few other minor points
Page 1 of 1