Barbaric Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barbaric Castle

For those of Barbaric Castle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Characters available for play!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nimue

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Characters available for play!! Empty
PostSubject: Characters available for play!!   Characters available for play!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:41 am

Nimue has three brothers that are open to play - the only one I've ever mentioned by name would be Cadoc - the middle brother. In my mind the age break down is - the oldest brother is six or seven years older, the middle brother is three or four years older and the youngest is two to three years older. Nimue is the youngest. Appearance is flexible enough - Nimue is dark haired with blue eyes for reference. Of course not all siblings are carbon copies and I've never mentioned what her parents look like - so there's room to play. I've had it in my mind that Nimue was closest to Cadoc, but of course she loves all of her family. With Cadoc, should he be played, there's a couple key points in Nim's history that the player may want to be aware of because they involve Cadoc. Background information, so not needed for actual play. I just ask that you as a player make me aware that you're playing a brother of Nimue's - especially if you play one of the unnamed brothers Wink

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Characters available for play!!
Page 1 of 1