Barbaric Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barbaric Castle

For those of Barbaric Castle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So uh yeah...Was'nt there for the wedding...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gregorick WaltheSeer

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-02-26

So uh yeah...Was'nt there for the wedding... Empty
PostSubject: So uh yeah...Was'nt there for the wedding...   So uh yeah...Was'nt there for the wedding... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:14 am

...But I have just finished catching up reading the echos of the before and after...Course some of the "after" is still going on in Bella's bedchamber...*Grins at the pair in there*L*

RT kept me away until after eleven thirty pm, my time. And now I have the fun task of trying to figure out what kept Greg away, ic'ly...

Well, he was restless and brooding in prayer and what-not, last night...Could build on that, I suppose.

Or, I could always just have "The Other" haven taken over again*Snickers*

Anyways, looks like it was a lovely ceremony. Kudos to Jocelyn and to Aelflead, for the work they did to help make the chapel lovely and the wedding feast sound marvelous! And to Talia, for going to all the trouble to bring the roses for the decorations, back from Varek's estate.

*Chucks rice and confetti at Hawk and Bella, though I doubt they'll need such, to be "fruitfull"*Chuckles*
Back to top Go down

So uh yeah...Was'nt there for the wedding...
Page 1 of 1