Barbaric Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barbaric Castle

For those of Barbaric Castle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mildly disgusted...(Amante)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gregorick WaltheSeer

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Mildly disgusted...(Amante) Empty
PostSubject: Mildly disgusted...(Amante)   Mildly disgusted...(Amante) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:34 pm

*Lifting one brow, coughing hard on the difficulty to swallow what I just finished reading the echos of, in the common hall*

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

So let me get this straight...

All those guards, oh and dont forget the servants whom we always NPC as being around too, and whom Amante did NOT warn not to speak of things, as he did the guards...Are just going to kowtow to Amante's threat about mucking out stalls the rest of their lives, if they speak of what happened in the common room?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. We've ALWAYS played here in BC, that the guards and soldiers are utterly loyal to the crown. I'm sure at least ONE of them, would go to Isidore and/or Lord Hawk with the witnessing of Amante yacking about Isidore getting married to Rashani, and threatening to tell her lord, and all that jazz.

Not to mention, Murielle saw most of it. What if she spoke of it? Aelflead saw a little of it? What if she should as well?

*Shakes head*

You know, I was tempted to play a NPC guard, one deciding that the Brat Prince's wrath was worth taking, becouse of his loyalty to Isidore, and have him go to the King or what not.

But I decide eh...Not worth the bother.

It could have made for a great high drama scene. Truly. But the handling of the NPC's was poorely done. And in all honesty, I realy would have taken the NPC tact, and run with it...

But as I said...I just dont care enough to bother...*Shrugs and wanders off*
Back to top Go down
Isidore

Isidore

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Mildly disgusted...(Amante)   Mildly disgusted...(Amante) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:01 pm

*chuckles*

Ahhh..but a terrifying side to the Brat Prince none have ever seen before?

Thats a whole different animal...

and it would not damage the plot to say this: "He expects Isidore to be told"
Back to top Go down
Lady Isabella

Lady Isabella

Female Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Mildly disgusted...(Amante)   Mildly disgusted...(Amante) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:10 am

~smiles~

Actually I think it was an inspired bit of play myself. Of Course the guards and servants are going to talk. I read it as Amante wanting just that to happen and planned on playing it that Bella heard of this and have her discuss it with Hawk. Amante made a post that he almost wished Hawk or Varek were there to see it, his words to the guards make perfect sense to me when taken in that context. He finally took on the mantle of prince, it is something any one of the brothers would do in a game of thrones.

I saw the point of it not directed at the guards per se but towards Calli and Rashani who might not yet know how this all works at Castle Barbaric. It is a chess game as I see it and I enjoyed the scene very much. Sometimes what is obvious might not necessarily to be so, nice touch, Amante! ~winks~
Back to top Go down
Queen Cara,

PostSubject: Re: Mildly disgusted...(Amante)   Mildly disgusted...(Amante) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 1:51 am

i regretted i was so tired i couldn't stay and see it through to the end.

but believe me, i was......excited...even to be there..and i so enjoyed saying who and what i was..

but still...it was good play
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mildly disgusted...(Amante)   Mildly disgusted...(Amante) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:10 am

I am painfully sorry that I lost my connection at one of the most dramatic points!!

There are things happening as we speak. More will be revealed. ~giggling~

Please know that the Diplomatic Chambers are not so much a private room. As they are inside the Castle, anyone could knock at the door and join in the play by "interrupting".

Thank you all for allowing me and Calli to continue to play with you!!
Back to top Go down
PrincessMurielle

PrincessMurielle

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Mildly disgusted...(Amante)   Mildly disgusted...(Amante) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:40 am

from the way I see it, I think it provides a lot of opportunity for really intriguing play. The element of danger and not knowing what is coming next is fun and is what great storylines are built off of. Nowhere did Amante ever say or indicate that he expected everyone within earshot to cower under his threats, which were directed at Rashani and Calli. So, what if Murielle does say something? He didn't tell her not to. What if a loyal guard speaks up to Isidore? Fantastic! Roll with the punches and let the characters react as they will. Controlled SL's are strangled of their life very quickly, usually. Life is unpredictable and dangerous things happen all the time ... here should be no different.
Back to top Go down
Isidore

Isidore

Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Mildly disgusted...(Amante)   Mildly disgusted...(Amante) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:23 pm

Another thing to point out.. Amante might be the disfavored son of the dead King. BUT, He is STILL a Prince of the Blood, and 4th in line for the Throne. As such, he is still to be obeyed. Amante has the right to command..if he so seldom does

Yes the guardsmen are loyal to Isidore, almost blindly so having followed him around during the last campaign. The servants are a slightly different story

And Frankly, I think this whole post of yours is BS.. so Im asking the Admin to remove it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mildly disgusted...(Amante)   Mildly disgusted...(Amante) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mildly disgusted...(Amante)
Page 1 of 1