Barbaric Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barbaric Castle

For those of Barbaric Castle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ALL READ PLEASE!! AND RESPOND

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Isidore

Isidore

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-03-04

ALL READ PLEASE!! AND RESPOND Empty
PostSubject: ALL READ PLEASE!! AND RESPOND   ALL READ PLEASE!! AND RESPOND Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:26 am

It has been presented to me, through a couple of different sources that the realm of Barbarus as a whole has begun a downward slope. Things have changed and are not quite like things were when we firsat created this realm. Something has changed.. but no one can seem to say what exactly.

This post is to accomplish two things:

Firstly (and most importantly): Are there enough interested players to keep this thing running. I myself am swamped in RT with a new kid, prepping to move, and work. BC is one of many balls I juggle, and not always successfully. We've lost quite a few players in the last few months..some I never got to meet, others I met and interacted with. Megan, Aubrielle. My apologies for not given you the attention needed to feel welcome.

So, if you want the join to close down, say as much. If you want to keep it open, say as much

The second reason this post is here, is if in the event people do want this to continue running.. we need ideas and suggestions. People used to play here pretty regularly, but as time went on..that slowly changed as storylines centered around various characters..some of which disappeared

PLease post your reply's! I would like to see a reply from each registered person/active player

Thanks!

Isi
Back to top Go down
Saori Inokuma

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: ALL READ PLEASE!! AND RESPOND   ALL READ PLEASE!! AND RESPOND Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:33 am

I've just started playing here, I'd hate to see it close down..
Back to top Go down
Queen Cara,

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: ALL READ PLEASE!! AND RESPOND   ALL READ PLEASE!! AND RESPOND Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:35 pm

I don't want it shut down

end of story
Back to top Go down
Lord Varek

Lord Varek

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: ALL READ PLEASE!! AND RESPOND   ALL READ PLEASE!! AND RESPOND Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:53 pm

**Reads knowing my own rp brought me to other places, and yet unsure when I would return, gives a sigh**

Do not know what to do to help,..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL READ PLEASE!! AND RESPOND   ALL READ PLEASE!! AND RESPOND Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALL READ PLEASE!! AND RESPOND
Page 1 of 1