Barbaric Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barbaric Castle

For those of Barbaric Castle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Repost of...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isidore

Isidore

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Repost of... Empty
PostSubject: Repost of...   Repost of... Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:39 am

I see that my original post on this cork has only a single response. Since I have posted, 4 new characters have come into play. Gilgamesh, Drake Tetherblood, soapflak, and Our asian friends whos name eludes me at the moment.

Very well then, Barbarus is a dead thing, dying slowly by all appearences. My own RT has become a bit hectic, and leaves me little time to hang out an RP, unlike the good ole days.

I would reccomend thos e owning rooms with BC dismantle them. (Only save the code.. BC will rise from the ashes). Those who desire to contiue to play may do so

For the purposes of RP, Dimitri and Rashani Tabara return to Zackfare with King Isidores peace agreement made. Shortly thereafter Isidore, chastity and Nimue, Amante and aphrodhite vanish in the night. 500 of the Royal Army anf the Entire Kingsguard also withdraw. The doors to the Audience Hall are locked and barred and under guard as are the Kings personal quarters, Amantes quarters

Technically speaking..this leavesd only two with the right to command in Barbarus, by virtue of Blood anyways

Duke Varek, and Duke Hawk fall next in line, with Varek preceeding Hawk in the succession.

Unbeknownst to most of the Kingdom, missives were drawn up, to be handed to whomeever succeeded to the Throne. In the abscence of Isidore, the Guardsmen will remain loyal

The abscence of Isidore and Amante will remain unexplain ed excep[t perhaps to Varek and Hawks players as far as the RP line goes.

For my part, Id rather the realm be placed in limbo..but thats jsut my inkling

Carry on friends

May your road go smoothly

Back to top Go down
Lord Varek

Lord Varek

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Repost of... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repost of...   Repost of... Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:56 pm

**will hear the news in a weeks time. **

ooc:: When rt comes a calling it is hard to not answer. I hope all goes well, as to the rest; will speak later; upon it

wish you well
Back to top Go down

Repost of...
Page 1 of 1