Barbaric Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barbaric Castle

For those of Barbaric Castle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It is my belief

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Cara,

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-02-26

It is my belief Empty
PostSubject: It is my belief   It is my belief Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:37 am

That the realm should not die, just because the King left.

I have waited a few days to get my head around what I wanted to say. before I said it.

Isidore has given up all claim on the realm,
so...

while the Roleplay was that the brothers mother, was dead.

However, the most expediant thing I could think was that she was in a convent, and returned on word that Isidore was gone, and Hawk was on his honey moon, and Amante and Isidore were gone, and Varek god bless her son, was on hi sway to becoming King of his own country.

so, she will rule as regent till Hawk, returns.

Upon this occasion, Cara will either remain, or go back to the convent.

I will still play aelflead as well as cara.

But we needed a "monarch" as the only official "member" playing, as the rest were just guests, or ambassadores, I took it on myself, because I love playing in barbarus far too much to just let it die out.

any questions, comments cncerns can be brought to me, I will do my part to be fair, and keep Barbarus going as it was before.

it will still be a land where Men are dominant, and unwary females will find themselves enslaven.

It will still be ruled as thus.

as such, Cara will have a consort. as it has been mentioned it most likely will be Grif. Who knows the realm, is not a new player to the realm, but I will let him tell you who he is should he wish to do so.

I look forward to continuing the play, and letting it grow and thrive as Hawk would wish.
Vivat Barbarus!!!
Back to top Go down
Lady Isabella

Lady Isabella

Female Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-26

It is my belief Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is my belief   It is my belief Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:12 am

You should be proud of what you did, hon, and thank you! Though r/t has kept a tight hold I've no intention of leaving Barbarus and will hopefully jump back into play in the next day or two ~fingers crossed~

I am waiting to hear from Hawk who I know has r/t demands that keep him away. I have a plan for bringing Bella back if I don't hear from him in the next day or two.

As for Cara, she's fabulous and I vote she stays, she adds much to the place, darlin'!

Game on!
Back to top Go down
DrakeTetherblood

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-05

It is my belief Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is my belief   It is my belief Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 12:09 pm

*Seeing my original reply vanished, I leave it again*

I support you fully, and have grown fond of this place. And will continue to play here.

Let the games and fun continue!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It is my belief Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is my belief   It is my belief Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It is my belief
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barbaric Castle :: In Character Corks :: Notices-
Jump to: