Barbaric Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barbaric Castle

For those of Barbaric Castle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question about a possible room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Isabella

Lady Isabella

Female Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Question about a possible room Empty
PostSubject: Question about a possible room   Question about a possible room Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:39 pm

You can all blame this on the barbarian *winking at Sir Greg* for it was something that he said that gave me this thought.

Would there be an interest in a room that was a spring or pool where people could go to bath. I imagine it to be like a hidden cove just outside the gardens that the girls could stumble upon. I would be happy to build such a room if there was an interest. It could make for some intrigue as well for the way to it would be hidden and would allow the girls some privacy, well, untill all the Men came to find them there sunny

Please let me know if there is an interest, thanks!

Isabella{LH}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about a possible room   Question about a possible room Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 3:06 pm

I was going to do the same..like you wants sure what it should be..*smiles* Basketball
Back to top Go down
Talia

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Question about a possible room   Question about a possible room Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 3:50 am

I want a waterfall!! but then again, dang,, LOL Talia already stumbled on that in RP LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about a possible room   Question about a possible room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about a possible room
Page 1 of 1