Barbaric Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barbaric Castle

For those of Barbaric Castle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The weight of the crown causes Isidore to toss the throne...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gregorick WaltheSeer

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-02-26

The weight of the crown causes Isidore to toss the throne... Empty
PostSubject: The weight of the crown causes Isidore to toss the throne...   The weight of the crown causes Isidore to toss the throne... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:41 pm

Literaly*LOL*

Kudos to Isidore's player, for a finely wrought in my mind, dramatic scene within the throne room/audience hall, earlier!

<I>Thu Feb 28 02:59:11 ~
Isidore D'Aiglemort said: ~*Proud son of the Dragon, Eldest Born son and rightwise King of Barbarus. He shudders as the echoes of his howl die away, and his head lowers to the cool stone of the flooring. Oblivious to Nimues continuing presence
Shudders wrack his body as words mull in his mind
"You must be strong My Son. The Duty, the Burden, the Crown will pass to you. It is for you to lead your Brothers, wisely. You must be strong and hard, fearing no enemy. You must dispense jsutice without considering of friends or vengence. YTour Brothers are different. One day..they will understand. You cannot afford to let yourself be as they are. Their thrissts and desires are for them, naught for you. You are Crown Prince, Heir, and you cannot ever, live as other Men do". His fathers words to him, haunting him. His voice very soft as he whimpers*~

Father..I try so hard</I>

Though that post was not the all of it by half, it was to me, the most striking.

So...applause!*Claps hard*
Back to top Go down
Gregorick WaltheSeer

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: The weight of the crown causes Isidore to toss the throne...   The weight of the crown causes Isidore to toss the throne... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 9:01 pm

And before anyone gets thinking otherwise, NO, the title of the applause post, is not meaning or reffering, that Isidore is not going to still TAKE the throne...Only that he tossed it, in anger and despair*L*

Speaking of...one of the brothers MIGHT want to see it set back in place...I doubt anyone else would have the cajones to even touch it*Chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Isidore

Isidore

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: The weight of the crown causes Isidore to toss the throne...   The weight of the crown causes Isidore to toss the throne... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:09 am

*bows humbly*
What is an Artist.. without an audience

and well done to you as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The weight of the crown causes Isidore to toss the throne...   The weight of the crown causes Isidore to toss the throne... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The weight of the crown causes Isidore to toss the throne...
Page 1 of 1