Barbaric Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barbaric Castle

For those of Barbaric Castle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank You Players!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Thank You Players! Empty
PostSubject: Thank You Players!   Thank You Players! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:56 am

I would like to humbly thank you, each and every one of you.

As creator of this realm, I never thought it would take off in the manner that it has. I created it as a haven to escape the confines of Gor and to enjoy with a few friends.

Now I have more friends than I care to count and this place wouldn't be what it is without you! You have all added your own element to it and made it a rich enviroment that I love coming into. Its always new and refreshing.

I love creating rooms and making it expand into what it has become and can only see it grow from here.

Thank you for deciding to take a chance on something new. Thank you for putting a part of yourself into this. Thank you for role playing with me. (Wouldn't have been awful lonely without you)

On another note, I will be working on webpages over the next few weeks (just need to get my online business back online first) and if you have any ideas or suggestions..please drop me mail (Barbaric Castle@jag).

Thanking you,

Admin
Back to top Go down
http://barbaric-castle.heavenforum.com
Gregorick WaltheSeer

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Thank You Players! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You Players!   Thank You Players! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:38 am

Hell, I'm having a blast, so thank you for creating and running this setting!*Grins*

And, just so everyone knows...From messages I've gotten in whispers and in mailroom at times, we're all, here in the Barbaric Castel rp, lurked on by MANY, A LOT*LOL*

And all seem to be loving to observe our rp here.

So kudos people, let's keep it up!
Back to top Go down

Thank You Players!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barbaric Castle :: Out of Character Corks :: Applause Cork-
Jump to: