Barbaric Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barbaric Castle

For those of Barbaric Castle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lord Varek and His Shareena

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Isabella

Lady Isabella

Female Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Lord Varek and His Shareena Empty
PostSubject: Lord Varek and His Shareena   Lord Varek and His Shareena Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:49 am

I just want to thank you both for the scenes you allow us to lurk on. The chemistry between you two is just a joy to watch. I always find myself lurking when you two are interacting. Just beautiful! Thanks for letting us share this with you ~hugs~
Back to top Go down
Lord Varek

Lord Varek

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Lord Varek and His Shareena   Lord Varek and His Shareena Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:37 pm

Thank you as I enjoy reading; many of the others. It is good; when your rp'ing; and you feel a second window is needed; so you can watch others as well. In the same rp setting; not wanting to miss the "what next" in whats to happen.

So I say to all here; I find; I am always watching; I believe we all are working well; together
Back to top Go down
Baroness Caja

Female Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Lord Varek and His Shareena   Lord Varek and His Shareena Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:30 pm

-blinks-

You um watch?

oh boy

-laughs-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord Varek and His Shareena   Lord Varek and His Shareena Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord Varek and His Shareena
Page 1 of 1