Barbaric Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barbaric Castle

For those of Barbaric Castle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Straightening some things out.

Go down 
+3
Gregorick WaltheSeer
Lady Isabella
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Straightening some things out. Empty
PostSubject: Straightening some things out.   Straightening some things out. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 5:52 am

[b][i]Right. Listen up.

Enough shit. From this point on, ALL new characters are required to put up a Character Creation post within the FIRST day of play. If you wish to be the opposition, be aware that you will be taken in with hostility and quite possibly end up in collar.

I am asking for those who are basically shelving, to NOT do so, but to involve themselves in play with others that they wish to. To see the place crash and burn after it has just begun, is a sad thing. I would hope that that doesn't happen.

As Isidore has RT to attend to, Hawk will keep things going as best as able and will oversee all requests and further boons.

So..lets move on from this and grow beyond it.

Admin
Back to top Go down
http://barbaric-castle.heavenforum.com
Lady Isabella

Lady Isabella

Female Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Straightening some things out.   Straightening some things out. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 5:55 am

~nods and agrees~

If there is anything that Isabella can do to help, please let me know. I love this realm and want to keep it growing strong. Thanks for your words and for all that you do for those who play here ~hugs~

Bella
Back to top Go down
Gregorick WaltheSeer

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Straightening some things out.   Straightening some things out. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 6:41 am

Hey*Waves a bit, waving a white flag over my head...hoping if anything gets shot first, ask questions later it'll be that, and not me*LOL*

Ok, so it's not -my- character that triggered the need for this post, but it's BECOUSE of that character's interactions, and my own character (Gregorick)'s reaction to such, that this is all up in arms now...So...*Waves the white flag again*L* I'm sorry to those that have gotten upset, either becouse of me, or on my behalf.

I'm NOT leaving BC! As I said before, I love the setting and the characters and I think we have some awesome players here as well.

However, becouse I plan on jumping onto something else around SOI, I'm going to need the handle space for at least Brother Oswin (who, as all know, was more a ghost then anything else, he was too shy and stuff*L*).

Nicolae, I actualy am rather fond of*L* And I will keep him registered unless I absolutely positively, need that handle space. Who knows, perhaps the amorous mute gypsy troubador, will come back to the castle sometime, to entertain the ladies...uh...i mean entertain, again*L* There are a couple of weddings that will be happening sooner or later, after all...

Gregorick STAYS! I want to make that clear*L* However, unless I hear back from Rashani's player, as I said before, unless he gets locked up like Amante*L*, I dont know how to play him...

Uh, in case anyone has'nt figured it out yet, when it comes to Zackfare, he's a homicidal nutcase*LOL* And he'd get himself killled by the guards assigned to Rashani, trying to get past them to kill her.

*Shrugs*

I may make a storyboard post for him later, of being in a coma like state in his chambers, still not having woken up...I think it'll be good actualy, I can throw in a flashback scene and his own insanity and nightmares warping that and his mind, even further....

Mwhahahahahahahaha!*Coughing fit*...Erm, excuse me...

Anywho, just wanted to make those things clearer. And thank you for stating that all new characters must have bios up and read and sign the setting rules and all*Nods* I wholeheartedly agree, glad that will be enforced!
Back to top Go down
Lord Varek

Lord Varek

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Straightening some things out.   Straightening some things out. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 6:56 am

Nods; understanding
Back to top Go down
Lady Jocelyn deSpencer

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Straightening some things out.   Straightening some things out. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 7:23 am

~nodding quietly~

i'm not really sure what to say, except that this is more fun than i've had in years and years in BWR, and i hate to see characters fade, or players get angry, or whatever.... so if there's anything i can do... please let me know...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Straightening some things out.   Straightening some things out. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:19 am

First, please allow me to say I am sorry. I really am!

I wanted to surprise Isidore, but in a good way and it blew up in my face. I am sorry for any pain I may have caused by this. It was rash and insensitive of me.

I am currently talking with the player of Gregorick and I hope to come away with a good resolution for all involved.

Again, I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
Gregorick WaltheSeer

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Straightening some things out.   Straightening some things out. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:32 am

Rashani's player and I have successfuly come to an agreement.

Her character is a noblewoman Ambassador from Latvia. She and her lady in waiting will be staying in the diplomat's wing of the castle, as Isidore decreed.

Again, my thanks to her player for being reasonable about this.

I reaaaaaaaaaaly did'nt want to have to play Greg locked up or sent off*L*

But, I think I WILL still do a nightmare/insanity cork post for him, at some point...Good chance to express some of what's going on in his psychotic head*LMAO*
Back to top Go down
Calli DeMere

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Straightening some things out.   Straightening some things out. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:22 am

~Follows behind M'Lady Tabara and makes my mark~
Back to top Go down
Lady Jocelyn deSpencer

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Straightening some things out.   Straightening some things out. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:49 am

Very glad for the two principals that all was smoothed out.... ~warm smile~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Straightening some things out.   Straightening some things out. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:20 pm

sorry but i'm pulling Sahreena..you might want to remove her name from the rolls..

it's been fun..thanks for letting me hang around as long as you have..my best hopes that the realm becomes all of what you hope it will..

i would also be greatful if you would be so kind as to delete the thread i started in the storyline cork (completely) as it serves no good purpose..thank you
Back to top Go down
soapflak

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Straightening some things out.   Straightening some things out. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:32 am

soapflak

she is a soft spoken girl, who was a submissive slave for a Lady of the castle when one of Her guards decided to steal from Her and blame it on me.

soapflak got beating almost to death, when she didn't dye she was banished to the countryside to roam untill she was dead somehow she lived roaming and eating what she could steal from little villages. or what little work she could do to get money to get food. till she was so frail she couldn't work any more so sick and weak she came upon this place and the last resort was to get food any way she could by now dealth would be welcome to her ... with her health so bad. now she sits in the dungeon and waits her fait

what will the fates choose for her life or death
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Straightening some things out.   Straightening some things out. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Straightening some things out.
Page 1 of 1