Barbaric Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barbaric Castle

For those of Barbaric Castle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The "Other's" ruination of Jocelyn-and a farewell, of sorts...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Jocelyn deSpencer

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-08

The "Other's" ruination of Jocelyn-and a farewell, of sorts... Empty
PostSubject: The "Other's" ruination of Jocelyn-and a farewell, of sorts...   The "Other's" ruination of Jocelyn-and a farewell, of sorts... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:30 am

When Gregorick's alter ego "The Other" raped and kidnapped Jocelyn, tossing her on a ship bound for another place, that became the IC and OoC end for Jocelyn in BC... when i created the character, it was because i had been watching the character of Gregorick and was really interested in playing with him. Little did i know to begin with that Gregorick was never meant to survive.... So, with the end of Gregorick, i really feel there's no place in BC for Jocelyn so i'm going to let her start over somewhere entirely new. i hope that Isabella might mourn Jocelyn at least a little.. ~soft laugh~... but really, her disappearance from BC shouldn't cause too much of a stir since she hadn't been here long.

Isabella has graciously offered me another role here, and i'm really looking forward to beginning the new character as soon as possible. For those that really welcomed my character, and me.. i really appreciate it, and i'm looking forward to what's next around the corner for both me, and my new character!! ~warm smile~
Back to top Go down

The "Other's" ruination of Jocelyn-and a farewell, of sorts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Other's" ruination of Jocelyn-and a farewell, of sorts...   The "Other's" ruination of Jocelyn-and a farewell, of sorts... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:21 am

I am sorry so many SLs are ending. I hope people will be struck with inspiration and come and play once more.

((To the player of Jocelyn, I can't wait to see you come back!!))
Back to top Go down

The "Other's" ruination of Jocelyn-and a farewell, of sorts...
Page 1 of 1