Barbaric Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barbaric Castle

For those of Barbaric Castle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Escaped under cover of darkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
meghen{slave}

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Escaped under cover of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Escaped under cover of darkness   Escaped under cover of darkness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:26 am

Although the girl was a mute she should not have been left attended for so long. Now she has escaped the realm never to be heard from again.

Quite simply what that means is i made several attempts to be included in the realm but apparently my play wasn't good enough for this place so i am pulling the character, not that anyone will notice. i'd say it was fun but it wasn't.

[b]So under cover of darkness, after being left alone by the guards as well as everyone else, she slips off into the night and vanishes
Back to top Go down
Queen Cara,

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Escaped under cover of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaped under cover of darkness   Escaped under cover of darkness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:41 am

i enjoyed your play

-Ael
Back to top Go down

Escaped under cover of darkness
Page 1 of 1