Barbaric Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barbaric Castle

For those of Barbaric Castle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A missive for the King, from Count WaltheSeer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gregorick WaltheSeer

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-02-26

A missive for the King, from Count WaltheSeer Empty
PostSubject: A missive for the King, from Count WaltheSeer   A missive for the King, from Count WaltheSeer Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:57 am

The castle senshall in charge of record keeping for the lands he knew one's old residence to be upon, he'd spoken to.

Actualy, he'd almost interagated the poor man wit'less, for he was determined to discover out any possible detail behind what he'd been shockingly told...

And so...Finaly the records were found, revealing little, but enough.

And he groaned once, for such a past..but he was not the only one he thought, whom would think the same as he on this matter...

A matter which was enough to have stirred even Gregorick from the cold anger born of despair from the past and avowal for revenge, that had seeped into his soul, and was seemingly taking control of it. But this....had stirred more of his old self to the fore.

He would speak to the King, aye. And hoped earnest words might work to absolve a past, and change a future for one all cared for here...

[b]"Your most Royal and Revered Majesty,

I would, at your pleasure and whim, speak with you, I entreat. The matter is on behalf of one whom all within your court do favor and care for. There seem to be many about, whom would have secrets...In this case, mixed as to good or ill.

Most humbly,

Count Gregorick WaltheSeer."

(And beneath the formal request, was scrawled hastily) "Isidore, I know you are most busy, this matter is not of dire importance to anyone, but when you can...I would speak with you, aye."){/B}

That last had been added after the senshcall and record keepers had left, he would not write so, to the King, before others, but to his friend, in private...aye.

He sealed it then...and...as he had no crest yet...used his own damn thumb to mark the wax closed tight. This then, would be left in the head castle senshall's hands, to be given to the King, at his first opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Isidore

Isidore

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-03-04

A missive for the King, from Count WaltheSeer Empty
PostSubject: Re: A missive for the King, from Count WaltheSeer   A missive for the King, from Count WaltheSeer Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:45 am

*The seneschal faithfully delivered the letter*
Back to top Go down

A missive for the King, from Count WaltheSeer
Page 1 of 1