Barbaric Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barbaric Castle

For those of Barbaric Castle

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death of Gregorick WaltheSeer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gregorick WaltheSeer

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Death of Gregorick WaltheSeer Empty
PostSubject: Death of Gregorick WaltheSeer   Death of Gregorick WaltheSeer Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:01 am

((I had originaly planned to have Gregorick die towards the end of the war with Zackfare. And then, when my plans changed, I still wanted to write out a great death scene post for him. However, as I've found my lack of inspiration most annoying for days now, and I wish to move on, I'm posting him as dead here.

His body would be found on the battlefield in an early skirmish that was unplanned, but provoked by Zackfare troops also at the front. His steed Ghost, trained somewhat as a war mount, would be found guarding over the fallen man's form. And Barbarus troops that had been under the General Count's command would have brought his body back to the encampment of Barbarus soldiers at the battlefront.

There he would have been washed, dressed afresh and his body laid out to wait for King Isidore's arrival, if soon to occur. If not, he would be burried quietly.

And that, is the end of both Gregorick, and his alternate personality of "The Other". Greg's will, when revealed as it was left back in the care of one of the castle senshalls in charge of records at Barbarus castle, reveals that all granted rights to title and land, return to the crown of course. And his personal belongings, such as they are, to go to where they were needed, nothing of any importance, clothing and odds and ends from his Ranger days.

The only stipend, is that his grey arabian stallion, Ghost, should be given unto the care of the slave Nimue{Dragon}. As a slave, she can not own property realy, and so the trained mount would also revert to the throne's keeping. But that Nimue herself, be the one to tend to Ghost, per Isidore's allowance, was well stated in the will.

*Nods, and quietly bows out of direct BC roleplay* Be well, all.))
Back to top Go down

Death of Gregorick WaltheSeer
Page 1 of 1